Go Left Marketing contributors are writers who have demonstrated initiative and strong communication skills. Contributors have the ability to produce articles for the Go Left Marketing network as their time permits.
What type of content are you looking for from a contributor?
Contributors are the eyes and ears of Go Left Marketing informing our audience of marketing strategies that can improve their business, such as web design trends, branding tips, advice on content creation, marketing strategies and real estate topics. They can be news-style stories with quotes from clients, colleagues, and blog-style reports.
What are the benefits to becoming a contributor?
- Stories will be published on Go Left Marketing’s blog
- Build backlinks to your website
- Highlight your articles in our email marketing RSS campaigns
- Help establish your reputation and expertise in the marketing niche
- Increase new networking opportunities
How do I become a contributor?
- Complete the application below
- Based on the application and our team needs, we will reach out to those who we feel are a good match for us and our audience
- Send an author bio and head shot
- Comment on Go Left Marketing’s Facebook page until invited by an editor to write something