In this slidedeck you’ll discover four quick and easy marketing tips that will improve your business and update your marketing without breaking your budget or overwhelming your schedule. It’s a new year, don’t forget to evolve your marketing as your business evolves!
1. EVOLVE YOUR CONTENT
“Enough about me, let’s talk about what you think of me.”
Who is your perfect client?” What problems are they having? How can you solve them? Who is the hero on your website? You, or the customer?
- Don’t take yourself too seriously.
- Make fun of yourself where applicable.
- Most of your website should be asking for a date, not to get married.
- Get rid of ridiculous industry jargon that you think makes you sound smart.
2. EVOLVE YOUR PHOTO, GRAPHICS, LAYOUTS
Are you stuck in stock? Not all of us can afford a great photographer, but if you want to stand out above your competition then having a unique, professional photo shoot is a must. Photography is the #1 under-utilized marketing strategy by small business owners.
- Make sure they’re responsive when added to your site.
- Make sure they’re web friendly so it doesn’t slow down your site.
- Web friendly doesn’t mean low resolution necessarily.
- Don’t upload pixelated images or one’s you don’t own.
3. EVOLVE YOUR CALLS-TO-ACTION (CTA’S)
So you’re saying there’s a chance
If you found that your site didn’t convert enough leads (someone visits your site and completes a form), then it’s time to evolve your CTAs. Go through each page
- Make sure the general CTAs are short enough to quickly fill out.
- Try to limit 1 CTA per page so you aren’t confusing the visitor.
- Try to have fun and be creative with these.
- Instead of “submit” you could try “holler at me” or “make some noise”.
4. EVOLVE YOUR SYSTEMS
Ask yourself why you something a certain way? Ask yourself again. Then Again. If at that point if the reason is good enough, document it. If it’s not, then change or streamline it.
- Don’t create, document.
- You business can only work in one operating system at a time.
- Make your processes part of your culture.
- Communicate often and make sure your systems are an important part of your team’s daily routine.
Watch the entire slidedeck below and show some love by sharing it!
WHO ARE WE?
We help you attract your perfect client Coffee enthusiasts. Kung Fu movie buffs. Parents. Thinkers. Cat lovers. Panthers fans. Photography researchers. Avid readers. Business owner helpers. Learners. Funny meme lovers. Cat fail video watchers. Dark chocolate consumers. Some more things ending in “ers”
Jan Michael Aldea is a jack of all trades finally making good at being well rounded. His background in marketing, consulting, business coaching & training, real estate, fitness, parenthood, marriage, and life makes Michael ill equipped to be in a cubicle, but very equipped to help transform people and companies one (sometimes humorously awkward) step at a time. He is the president and director of business development for Go Left Marketing based out of Charlotte, NC.